Each Sobol user can share their identities with the organizations that they are a part of. Sharing an identity with an organization means that any member of that Sobol organization will be able to see all identities you have shared with that organization.
- 1.Hover to the Share Identity dropdown for the identity you wish to share.
- 2.Open the dropdown and select the organization you wish to share the identity to.
- 3.The organization should now show up in the Shared field for that identity. Congrats, you have successfully shared your identity with the organization!
After you have shared an identity with an organization, a Sobol user can un-share the identity from the organization. Un-sharing an identity means that the members of the Sobol organization will no longer be able to see the identity inside that Sobol organization.
- Hover to the Shared field for the identity you wish to un-share
- Click the x icon on the organization that you wish your identity to be un-shared from and confirm in the pop-up.
- The organization should now be removed from the Shared field for that identity. Congrats, you have successfully un-shared your identity with the organization!